Pulse is currently seeking a Band 6 Community Physiotherapist to join a well-established NHS trust based in Hertfordshire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours for an initial three months.
The post-holder will be required to work within the community, managing a caseload of patients who have recently returned from hospital. They will be providing specialist assessments and treatments to enable independent living, maximising patients mobility.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold current HCPC registration
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Have a full license and access to own vehicle
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Free training – we also offer 1:1 training where we can come to you
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.