An exciting opportunity for a Band 6 Physiotherapist has become available within our well-established NHS Client’s community team based in Essex. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
This is a community post which requires the appointed Physiotherapist to have previous experience in Orthopaedic, Neurology, Falls, Elderly care and general rehabilitation
The successful physiotherapist must be supportive and flexible when managing a caseload of patients within the community. You will be providing specialist assessments and treatments to a caseload, managing individualised care plans and ensuring that all patients are working towards realistic goals.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £16-21
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Have completed the relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Hold a valid UK driver licence and have access to own vehicle during work hours
If you are an empathetic physiotherapist with excellent interpersonal skills and a genuine concern for the health and wellbeing of patients, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Physiotherapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.