Are you a hard-working Physiotherapist looking for an exciting new role?
Pulse is now seeking to recruit a band 6 Physiotherapist, specialising in elderly care rehab, to join a fantastic NHS trust based in Hertfordshire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 3-month duration.
The successful physiotherapist must be supportive and flexible when managing a caseload of elderly patients within the community. You will be providing specialist assessments and treatments to a caseload, managing individualised care plans and ensuring that all patients are working towards realistic goals.
All candidates applying must have a valid HCPC registration, a relevant Physiotherapy Degree/ Qualification, and previous community experience to be considered for this role. Access to your own vehicle would be desirable.
Main duties will include:
- Monitoring and evaluating patients progress
- Treating patients who are undergoing planned surgery
- Daily rehab to the patients on the ward
- Working within intense rehabilitation
- Working within the complex discharge therapy team
- Post-operative intervention
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Daily running of exercise groups
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Electronic Timesheet smartphone app meaning your timesheets are processed quicker
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.