Our client is now seeking a Physiotherapist to work within the community paediatric team at a well-established NHS trust in Lancashire. The ideal candidate will have experience working within a paediatrics setting and can provide support and training to other staff regarding physiotherapy interventions. The post is available to start as soon as possible, ongoing for an initial period of 3-months.
As you will be working within the children’s therapy team, it is essential that candidates applying have substantial experience of working within paediatrics.
Pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method, PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
Treatment will be carried out in patient homes and other settings so it is essential that candidates applying hold a full licence and have access to own car during work hours.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have previous experience of working in paediatrics
• Have the relevant degree/qualifications
Duties within this role will include:
• To undertake own specialised paediatric clinical caseload
• Provide specialised clinical therapy advice both within the trust and externally to other healthcare professionals
• Working on acute wards
• Communicate complex and sensitive information to patients/carers/staff
• Carry out patient assessments to monitor and evaluate progress
• Treatment of patients who are undergoing planned surgery
• Working with children aged 0 to 19
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Free training
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*terms and conditions apply
To find out more detail about this role, please contact our team today.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.