Our client is now seeking a band 6 Physiotherapist to work within their Community Paediatric team at a well-established NHS trust in Barking. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering 2 days per week for an ongoing period.
It is essential that candidates applying have substantial experience of working within paediatrics. As this is a community based role, all candidates must hold a full UK driving licence as well as access to a car.
Pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella payment method, PAYE equivalent will be £18 - £23 per hour.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have previous experience of working in paediatrics
• Have the relevant degree/qualifications
• Neurological experience
• Post-Graduation experience working within Paediatrics
• Management of complex conditions
Duties within this role will include:
• To undertake own specialised paediatric clinical caseload
• Provide specialised clinical therapy advice both within the trust and externally to other healthcare professionals
• Working on acute wards
• Communicate complex and sensitive information to patients/carers/staff
• Carry out patient assessments to monitor and evaluate progress
• Treatment of patients who are undergoing planned surgery
• Working with children aged 0 to 19
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affected by IR35)
• Free training
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*terms and conditions apply
To find out more detail about this role, please contact our team today.
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.