Are you an Occupational Therapist looking for a new opportunity to expand your skills?
Our client is seeking a band 6 Occupational Therapist to work in their fantastic community team at a well-established NHS trust based in Nottinghamshire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering 3 to 4-days per week for an initial 3-month period.
As this is a community role, it is essential that candidates applying hold a full UK driving licence and have access to their own vehicle, or have the ability to travel, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
• Enable people with physical disabilities to be as independent and as safe as possible
• Provide advice, arrange equipment or recommend alterations to the home; ensure safe ad competent use of such equipment
• Help people make the most of their abilities, and work with them to find solutions to the problems that limit their ability to be independent
• Easier and safer ways of managing everyday activities i.e. washing, dressing, household tasks and activities
• Offer an Assessment of Carer’s or parent’s needs and provide appropriate advice as required
• To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
• A relevant degree qualification in occupational therapy
• HCPC registration
• Full drivers licence and access to own vehicle
In return Pulse, can offer you:
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
• HireVue online interviews
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.