Pulse is currently recruiting for a physiotherapist to work within the community neuro team at a NHS trust based in Lancashire. The role will involve working as part of the neuro and rehabilitation team, so previous experience within these areas is essential. The role is available to start as soon as possible for a 3-month period, you will be required to work 3 days per week.
The main duty of this role will be to provide physiotherapy rehabilitation for people with complex neurological conditions. As this is a community based role it is essential that candidates applying have a full licence and access to own vehicle.
Duties within this role will include:
• Providing rehabilitation treatment
• Managing own caseload
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Treating patients in their own homes
• Monitoring patient progress
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have a full licence and access to own vehicle
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in physiotherapy – Neuro/Rehabilitation
Pulse can offer you in return:
• HireVue online interviews
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Please contact our team for more information, or apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.