Pulse has a requirement for a band 6 community occupational therapist for a role based in Coventry. The candidate will need to be a car driver as they will be travelling to different patient locations to provide support to individuals within their homes. The individuals the candidate will be assisting will be those suffering from a neurological condition, therefore someone with experience and knowledge within neurology would be extremely desirable. This is a full time locum role to start as soon as possible and the candidate will be required until the end of September. If you would l;ike more information on this position please contact the OT team on 01992 3054659.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.