Are you an HCPC registered physiotherapist looking for an exciting and rewarding role within community stroke services?
Pulse have an exciting opportunity available for a band 6 physiotherapist to work within the community neuro team at a well-established NHS trust in Kent. The post is available for the appointed physiotherapist to start as soon as possible, offering full time working hours per week for an initial 3-month period with view to extend.
Applying physiotherapists must have previous experience of working within a neuro setting of at least 6 moths. Community experience is preferable but not essential.
Duties within this role will include:
- Providing rehabilitation treatment to a caseload of patients with a range of movement problems due to various complex neurological conditions
- Working within a multidisciplinary team of other physiotherapists
- Monitoring patient progress and setting realistic, achievable goals
- Providing support and advice to patients, carers, families and other clinical staff when required
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Have experience of working within an NHS neuro setting
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in physiotherapy
- Be a car driver with access to your own vehicle
- Be empathetic and caring
- Have excellent communication skills
- Good time management
- Interest in anatomy and physiology
If you are a compassionate and caring physiotherapist looking to make a positive change to others, then please apply today or contact a member of our team for more information.
- HireVue online interviews
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
- First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- ipoint – electronic timesheet processing app
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Physiotherapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.