We are now recruiting a Band 6 MSK Community Physiotherapist based in the county of Merseyside.
The ideal candidate will be part of a MSK outpatient team and be responsible for patients who may have an orthopaedic, musculoskeletal or sports injury related issues.
A Car driver is essential for this position. This is a full time position, (37.5 hours a week) which can be worked flexibly over 4 or 5 days. The ideal candidate will be able to start immediately and the placement is to last for three months with the opportunity to extend.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes;
• Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery;
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress;
• Work with some patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their physical problem;
• Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
• Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals;
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Fantastic rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.