Pulse is now seeking to recruit an experienced Band 6 Physiotherapist to join our client’s NHS practice based in West Lynn, for full-time hours, for a possible ongoing period.
Candidates applying must have previous experience within physiotherapy, working with chronic pain patients is desirable.
Pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method, PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
Skills and experience needed:
• Member of the HCPC
• Moving and handling experience, using equipment as required
• Degree in Physiotherapy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good organisational and time management skills
If this role sounds suited to you and you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process using new online technology
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• First class support and advice from your allocated consultant
• Access to high-quality free voluntary training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.