Pulse is now actively seeking to recruit a band 6 CAMHS occupational therapist with previous experience in working with children and adolescents with mental health difficulties. The role is to work in a private practise based in Staffordshire.
The placement is a 7 minute walk from the nearest train station. The placement is to start as soon as possible for an ongoing period. The working hours for this job are 37.5 hours between Monday and Friday, working 09:00 – 17:00.
Some of the main duties in this role will include:
- Independently carrying out mental health assessments on young people referred to the CAMHS team
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Carry out 1 : 1 and group interventions
- Providing treatment plans for young people/children who are experiencing moderate to severe emotional and behavioural difficulties
- Independently assessing risk and develop discharge safety plans
- Providing training, support and consultation to the team working with the young person
- Attend child focused meetings and contributing to risk management plans and placement plans
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have a relevant degree qualification
- Be HCPC registered
- Have previous experience working with children and adolescents with mental health difficulties
- Have previous exposure in a similar role
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced consultants
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply today by filling out the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.