Our client is currently seeking a qualified band 6 Speech Language Therapist to join their specialist Adult Neuro Rehab team at a well-established private practice based in West Sussex. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
They are looking for a speech language therapist who has strong experience and is confident in working with dysphagia management and neurological rehabilitation, to treat both inpatients and outpatients in the community.
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- HireVue online interviews
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal speech language therapist for the role?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a speech therapist to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.