Are you a patient and empathetic Speech Language Therapist seeking a rewarding new role?
Our client is currently seeking a qualified band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to welcome into their Community Neuro team at a well-established NHS trust based in Lancashire. The appointed Speech therapist will join the service as soon as possible, working full-time hours each week for an ongoing duration.
The ideal Speech and language therapist will have experience and confidence in working with dysphagia management and neurological rehabilitation, to treat adults with a broad range of neurological conditions.
To be considered for this role applying Speech therapists must have:
- HCPC registration
- Relevant qualifications within Speech therapy
- Previous experience of managing a caseload involving assessment and treatment of dysphagia (Minimum 12 months experience)
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
If you are a compassionate speech therapist with a passion for neuro rehabilitation and making a positive impact on your patient’s wellbeing, then please apply or contact us today.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Speech language therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.