Our client is now seeking a Band 6 Dysphagia trained Speech and Language Therapist to join a well-established NHS trust based in Lancashire. The post is available to start in November, offering full time hours per week until the end of December.
Candidates applying will need to have previous experience of working within Adult Dysphagia assessment and management, to be considered for this role. The placement is situated near many local amenities and there is also regular running public transport, from the nearest train station to the trust.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
Duties within this role:
• Managing own caseload
• Assessment and evaluation of patient progress
• Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of patient care programmes
• Giving advice and support to patients and family members
• Voice OP experience
• Experience with VF and FEES – desirable
To be considered for this role you must:
• Acute setting experience – preferable
• Dysphagia trained – essential
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
• Work in a range of geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• First class service from dedicated and experienced consultants
• Free training
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.