We are looking for a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist, for a position working within an Adult Acute setting. The role will be covering full time hours, for a working pattern of 8-4, Monday to Friday. The contract will run for 2 months initially. The location of the role is Hull.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- HCPC registration
- Dysphagia experience
- Experience managing communication disorders in an acute inpatient setting across a range of specialities
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.