Pulse are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist for an ongoing contract for a role based in Surrey. The working pattern is full time hours, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm.
The position is for an Adult role, working within an Acute settings. Experience required working within a similar setting are required for this role, as well as Dysphagia competencies. To be considered for this position you must be HCPC registered.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.