Pulse are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist for an ongoing contract for a role based in Surrey. The working pattern is full time hours, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm.
The position is for an Adult role, working within an Acute settings. Experience required working within a similar setting are required for this role, as well as Dysphagia competencies. To be considered for this position you must be HCPC registered.
In return Pulse can offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £200* Lifestyle Vouchers per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours.
Please contact the Team for further information, and to join Pulse for this and other opportunities. Alternatively you can apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.