Pulse is currently recruiting for a band 6 admission avoidance physiotherapist based in Cambridgeshire. You must be available to start work as soon as possible for a period of 3 months initially.
The ideal candidate must be able to work full time hours alongside some evening & weekend shifts.
Your main duties will include;
It is essential for candidates applying to be HCPC registered alongside experience working in A&E and front house physio.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team.
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.