Pulse is now seeking a specialised band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to the specialist Acute Stroke team at a well-established NHS trust based in Kent.
The ideal candidates will have previous experience working within an stroke unit and be trained in dysphagia. The role will consist of working within an acute stroke hospital setting, with clients who have dysphagia and communication difficulties due to a stroke.
The roles are available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week until the end of April.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £18 - £23 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Report writing
• Maintaining records and case notes
• Run controlled therapy sessions
• Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development
To be considered for this role:
• You must have previous experience working within stroke/dysphagia
• Must hold the relevant degree/qualifications
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue interviews
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
If you have the skills suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.