Are you a qualified Speech & Language therapist thriving for a new role?
Our client is now seeking an experienced Band 6 Acute Speech & Language Therapist to join their team in an NHS Trust based within Birmingham
The post available requires the ideal candidate to start as soon as possible, to work 3-4 DAYS per week in which will be inclusive of a Monday for a 2-3-month period initially.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working within an acute and general medicine setting, as well as experience of tracheostomy care. Video fluoroscopy experience is also desirable.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
Duties will include:
• Devise and deliver suitable treatment programmes to service users
• Review and revising programmes as appropriate
• Manage own caseload
• Working collaboratively with the MDT team
• Monitor and evaluate patient progress
Skills and experience required:
• HCPC registration
• Relevant degree/qualification in SLT
• Acute elderly and general medicine experience
Why join Pulse?
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• HireVue online interviews
• Regional compliance team – also trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.