Pulse is recruiting for an experienced Respiratory Physiotherapist to join a busy acute team at a NHS trust, located within Surrey. The trust has many close by amenities and there is also many different transport links.
The successful candidate will have experience working within medical, surgical wards and having acute experience in the NHS. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week. It is due to run for an initial 4-week period initially.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £18 - £23 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Treatment respiratory conditions
• Independently managing own caseload of complex patients
• Treating respiratory inpatients
• Working on medical wards, treating older adults
• Dealing with respiratory medicine
• Carrying out assessments of patient progress
• Discharge planning
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience working within an acute NHS setting
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in physiotherapy
• Experience of treating COPD patients
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below!
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affect by IR35)
• Regional compliance team of train phlebotomists
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Daily payroll
*terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.