Pulse is now actively seeking a band 6 respiratory physiotherapist to work within an acute setting at a well-established NHS trust located in the Cheshire area, with regular transport links between the trust and the nearest train station.
This role will involve working within acute and general wards so previous exposure would be desirable. The role is available for immediate start for a period of 9 weeks, working full time hours.
Some main duties will include:
• Management of own ITU caseload
• Treating respiratory inpatients
• Working with the cardio, surgical and pulmonary teams to treat clients
• Assessment of client progress
• Treating clients with COPD and other respiratory illnesses
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Relevant degree/qualification
• HCPC registered
In return Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD AND Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.