Pulse is recruiting for an exciting new role as a Band 6 Occupational Therapist for the acute/rehabilitation service at a well-established private practice, situated in The Isle of Man. Accommodation can also be organised at an excellent rate and very close to the practice.
The right candidate will have at least 2 years post qualification experience, preferably with some medical exposure working within a busy therapy discharge team and on orthopaedic & surgical wards.
The position is available to start as soon as possible for an initial duration of 4 months, working full time hours Monday to Friday.
In this vacancy you will be expected to;
• Work with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
• Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
• To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
• To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
• Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
• Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards
To be considered for this role you must:
• Experience working within similar post
• Be HCPC registered
• Have the relevant degree/qualifications
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.