Are you looking for a rewarding new role in Physiotherapy?
An opportunity has become available for a bad 6 Physiotherapist to join well-established Acute Service within our clients NHS Trust based in Surrey. This post is to start immediately, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within an acute setting and discharge support.
Duties within this role will include:
- Treatment respiratory conditions
- Independently managing own caseload of complex patients
- Treating respiratory inpatients
- Working on medical wards, treating older adults
- Dealing with respiratory medicine
- Carrying out assessments of patient progress
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have previous experience working within an acute NHS setting
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in physiotherapy
- Experience of treating COPD patients
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.