Our client has an exciting new role available for a band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within a well-established NHS trust, based within Brecknockshire. Candidates applying will need to be experienced in working on acute wards, within the NHS and autonomously as well as collaboratively with the team to enable timely and high-quality assessments.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, for an initial 15 weeks working full-time hours. The trust has lots of close by amenities and there is regular running public transport to and from the nearest train station. Candidates applying must have recent experience of working within an Acute Inpatient Medical setting.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own caseload
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Monitoring patient progress
• Complex discharge planning
• Being legally and professional responsible for own work
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Able to work well within a multidisciplinary team
What can Pulse offer you?
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Contact the team for more detail.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have work over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.