Pulse is now recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to work within an acute ward setting at a well-established NHS Trust in Lancashire. This post is available to start immediately, working full-time hours for an initial three months.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within an acute setting and discharge support.
Duties within the role will include:
- Functional and cognitive assessments
- Implementing appropriate intervention
- Discharge planning
- Referral of patients for further rehabilitation
- Demonstrating safe use and fitting of equipment
- Helping patients with lifestyle management
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold the relevant degree/qualification
- Have previous experience in a similar role (within an acute setting)
- Be HCPC registered
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet processing smartphone app
- Streamlined compliance process using new online technology
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have work over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.