Are you an Occupational Therapist looking for a new and exciting role?
Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within an acute setting at a well-established NHS trust based in Lancashire. The role is available to start as soon as possible working full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within an acute setting and discharge support, within an NHS hospital setting, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
Duties within the role will include:
• Functional and cognitive assessments
• Implementing appropriate intervention
• Discharge planning
• Referral of patients for further rehabilitation
• Demonstrating safe use and fitting of equipment
• Helping patients with lifestyle management
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualification
• Have previous experience in a similar role (within an acute setting)
• Be HCPC registered
Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
• Streamlined compliance process using new online technology
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
If this role is suited to you please apply using the form below.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have work over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.