Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 occupational therapist who has previous experience working within an acute setting, to work within a NHS trust in London. Candidates applying will also need experience working within senior health and cardiology, although your caseload will be primarily from acute medical wards.
The trust is only a 9-minute walk from the nearest train station and there is also onsite staff car parking available. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours of 08:30-16:30 Monday to Friday.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have previous senior health/cardiology experience
• Hold the relevant degree/qualification in occupational therapy
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact our team today for more information.
Join Pulse and you can benefit from:
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• First class support and service from our team of dedicated consultants
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.