Are you an Occupational Therapist who specialises in Neurology?
Our client is recruiting for a HCPC registered Occupational Therapist to join their Neurology team, within a fantastic NHS trust based in South West London. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an initial month.
You will be treating patients who have progressive/non-progressive conditions by carrying out comprehensive assessments and liaising with other healthcare professionals to provide a high-quality service to all users.
It is essential that all applying candidates have previous neuro rehabilitation experience, to be considered for the role.
Duties within this role will include:
- Carrying out Neurological assessments and treatments to patients with a range of neurological disorders, including MS, MND, Parkinson’s Disease and other Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Working within a multidisciplinary team, providing support to other clinical staff
- Providing support for carers and family – advice on care plans and continued rehabilitation
- Assisting with complex discharge planning
- Setting realistic client centred goals to help with development
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Hold a full drivers licence and have own vehicle
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.