An exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior Physiotherapist to join an Acute Older People’s Ward in London. This position is to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours for an ongoing period.
It is essential that the candidate holds a valid HCPC registration and has previous experience working within a similar environment. They will need to be competent in assessments, treatments and discharge planning and have sound respiratory knowledge.
Main duties will include:
- Monitoring and evaluating patients progress
- Treating patients who are undergoing planned surgery
- Daily rehab to the patients on the ward
- Working within intense rehabilitation
- Working within the complex discharge therapy team
- Post-operative intervention
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Daily running of exercise groups
What can Pulse offer you in return?
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.