Pulse are now currently looking for a Band 6 Acute Discharge Physiotherapist to be based in Derbyshire, The role is to start ASAP–March 2017, 37.5 hours per week, 3-4 days a week.
Monday + Wednesday = 8:00-20:00
Tuesday = 10:00-20:00
Saturday (week 2) = £8:00-20:00
Suitable candidates must have recent acute hospital experience within acute inpatient, Respiratory and elderly medicine.
The role will include the following:
- Recent acute inpatient experience in respiratory and elderly medicine
- Experience working closely with the MDT on a busy trauma and/or elective ward
- Experience in complex discharge planning and rehabilitation
- Skills in respiratory physiotherapy.
To be considered for this role you must have some or all of the following:
- Relevant physiotherapy clinical qualification to degree level or equivalent and HCPC registered.
- Experience within Acute Medical within the last 12 months
- Previous NHS experience
- HCPC Registration
- Evidence of a high standard of communication skills both verbal and written when interacting with members of the team, other professionals, clients and their families
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Brilliant rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, committed and welcoming team
- An assigned consultant
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.