Our client is currently seeking an experienced Band 6 Acute and General Medicine Physiotherapist to join a busy Physiotherapy department based in the county of Cambridgeshire.
This is a full time vacancy, so the candidate will be expected to work from 08:00am-04:00pm, from Monday through to Friday and to start in December 2016 on an on-going basis.
It is essential the candidate has a degree or equivalent in Physiotherapy with postgraduate general hospital experience. They must also hold current HCPC registration and have NHS and relevant experience within the last 12 months.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, committed and welcoming team
- An assigned consultant
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- *Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.