Pulse is now seeking to recruit a Band 6 Physiotherapist to join the A&E team at a NHS trust based in London.
Candidates applying for this role will need to have previous A&E experience and knowledge of acute wards.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £19-£24 per hour.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Have HCPC registration
• Good communication skills
• Manual handling experience
• Hold the relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Streamlined compliance process using new online technology
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Free training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.