Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within an acute setting at a NHS trust located in London.
The role will involve working within the A&E department so previous experience in this is essential. This post is available to start as soon as possible, working 37.5 hours per week Monday-Friday and shifts will vary between 8-4 & 10-6 for an ongoing period.
The trust is located closely to main transport links, making it easily accessible if you are not a car owner/driver. Working within the A&E team you will be responsible for providing a front-line service with the aim to support patients and must be able to provide rapid response.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £19-£24 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Provide therapy provision to Acute Assessment Unit / Frailty Unit /A&E
• Work to prevent unplanned admissions
• Discharge planning and treatment plans
• Providing effective intervention
• Physical rehabilitation
• Work well within a face paced environment
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience within A&E and working in an acute setting
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class service from a team of experienced consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Daily payroll
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*terms and conditions apply
For further information regarding this role, please call our team today.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.