Pulse has an exciting new role available for a social services Occupational Therapist to work within the Birmingham area. The position is available to start as soon as possible, ongoing for an initial period of 3 months.
The ideal candidate does need to be a car driver/owner as you will be required to visit client homes and carry out equipment checks and adaptations.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method, the PAYE equivalent will be £17 - £24.
There are 5 vacant posts available.
Duties within this role will include:
• Helping clients to improve quality of life – helping to live independently
• Attending occasional visits to clients
• Carry out assessments
• Manage own caseload
• Support carers and provide advice on care plans
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Hold experience of adult social care
Pulse can offer you in return:
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Work in different geographical locations – we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.