Pulse has a new unique role to offer a Band 5 Physiotherapist with relevant experience. This is a full time role to start in October and the hours do have some flexibility to them. This role is based in Derbyshire and will involve working with the elderly. Therefore it is essential that candidates have experience of caring for the elderly, as the position will include assisting patients with rehabilitation plans and supporting those who have falls, also working to try and preventing falls. It would be desirable if the successful candidate is a car driver.
An overview of the roles responsibilities;
- Monitor and assess patients.
- Communicate effectively between the other members of the team.
- Create appropriate care plans for patients and assist them carrying out such plans.
- Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Access to exclusive vacancies.
- Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant.
- Extensive support from the wider recruitment team.
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part and full time.
Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
* terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.