Pulse is currently seeking a Band 5 Physiotherapist to join a well-established day centre based in Cheshire. The candidate will be working with palliative patients on a part-time, locum basis.
The candidate will be required to manage a caseload of candidates who have a range of long term conditions, including respiratory and oncology diseases.
Duties within this role will include:
- Working with older people
- Goal setting and rehabilitation
- Treating patients with chronic disability and progressive conditions
- Working within a hospice setting
- Treating for breathlessness
- Working with a wide range of neurological conditions
Skills and Experience needed:
- HCPC registration
- Relevant degree/qualifications (i.e. in palliative care)
Join Pulse to benefit from:
- First class service from a team of experienced consultants
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true life/work balance
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- HireVue online interview
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.