Are you a paediatric speech language therapist with excellent communication skills?
A fantastic opportunity has opened for a Band 5 Paediatric speech language therapist to join a well-established NHS client based in Essex. This position is available for the appointed Speech and Language Therapist to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours on a permanent basis.
The successful speech therapist will be compassionate and dedicated, providing assessment and therapeutic interventions to school aged children with learning disabilities. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, the speech therapist will be an integral member, supporting the children using visual support, EHCPs and AAC approaches.
To be considered for this role, you must:
• Hold the relevant degree or qualification within Speech Therapy or Speech Pathology
• Hold a valid HCPC registration and an up to date Children’s and Adult’s DBS
• Previous experience working in special educational needs schools
If you feel that you are a supportive and compassionate speech therapist, then please apply today, or contact a member of our team.
• Competitive salary
• An individual induction on your role and expectations
• A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
• Competitive annual leave
• Continued Professional Development (CPD)
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.