Pulse is now recruiting for a band 5 physiotherapist to work within the orthopaedics team at a well-established NHS trust located in the Hampshire area, with a main line train station close by and onsite staff parking.
The placement is available for start as soon as possible, working Monday – Friday with the hours of 08:30 – 16:30.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own ITU caseload
• Treating patients undergoing planned surgery and patients who have been admitted due to a traumatic incident or accident
• Pre-admission and pre-operative assessment
• Treating spinal cord injury
• Monitoring and evaluating patients progress
• Making referrals when necessary to other healthcare professionals
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Relevant degree/qualification
• HCPC registered
• Previous experience working in similar role
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
To apply, please fill out the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.