Are you an Occupational Therapist who specialises in Neurology?
Our client is recruiting for a HCPC registered Occupational Therapist to join their Neurology team, within a fantastic private centre based in Bedfordshire. The permanent post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours work each week.
You will be treating patients who have progressive/non-progressive conditions by carrying out comprehensive assessments and liaising with other healthcare professionals to provide a high-quality service to all users.
It is essential that all applying candidates have previous neuro rehabilitation experience, to be considered for the role.
Salary circa £32k
Duties within this role will include:
- Carrying out brain injury assessments
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Providing support for carers and family – advice on care plans after discharge
- Setting realistic client centred goals to help with development
- Neuro splinting and casting
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar setting
- Highly competitive hourly rates
- Generous pension scheme
- First class specialist tailored training and induction
- Full time/Part time/Night/Bank contracts available (care roles)
- Access to shopping and entertainment discounts
- Hot meal on shift (care roles)
- Length of service recognition
- Flexible rotas
- Support to achieve your Level 2 in health and social care (care roles)
- Training to become an expert medication giver (care roles)
- Career development opportunities to Senior Support Worker/Team Leader (care roles)
- Regular management supervision and support
- Free parking
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.