Pulse is now recruiting for a band 5/6 occupational therapist to work within an acute medical setting at a well-established NHS trust based in the Surrey area. The trust is based closely to a main line train station and onsite staff car parking is also available.
The role is available to start as soon as possible for an initial duration of 2 months, working full time Monday to Friday.
Duties within this post will include:
• Functional and cognitive assessments
• Implementing appropriate intervention
• Discharge planning
• Assessments and provision of hoists and slings
• Evaluating the level of care a patient may require for home on discharge
• Referrals of patients for further rehabilitation
• Use of oxygen therapy with patients during daily activities
Skills and experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Previous experience within an acute medical setting
• Relevant degree/qualifications
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• Free training
• First class service from a team of experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Shortlist for vacancies and update availability through iPoint
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
To find out more about this role, please contact our team today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.