Pulse is now seeking to recruit an experienced Physiotherapist to join our client’s NHS trust in Lancashire, for a full-time 3-month contract in their Inpatient Team. The trust is located closely to a mainline train station and there is also parking available on site for those who drive. Candidates applying must have a broad range of recent working experience, including managing medical, surgical, neurological and mental health conditions and preferably across a variety of settings (acute and community).
The candidate appointed will be working within a fantastic multidisciplinary team ensuring timely and appropriate high-quality assessments and discharge planning to support patient flow.
Pay rate for this role will be dependant on banding.
Skills and experience needed:
• Member of the HCPC
• Degree in Physiotherapy
• Evidence of CPD
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Clinical reasoning skills and knowledge of clinical conditions and discharge planning
• Moving and handling experience, using equipment as required
If this role sounds suited to you and you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• First class support and advice from a your allocated consultant
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.