Pulse are currently seeking a Band 5 or 6 Acute Elderly Physiotherapist to be based in Derbyshire. The suitable candidate will be required to start ASAP – 12th December 2016, 37.5 hours per week, 9-5, Monday – Friday. The successful candidate must have recent experience within acute elderly physiotherapy.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
• At least 12-18 Months Previous exposure in the same environment
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.