An opportunity has arisen for a HCPC registered Occupational Therapist to join our clients NHS trust based in Lancashire, for a full-time locum role working within the Intermediate Care team. This locum post is available to start immediately, for an initial three-month period with view to extend.
Applying candidates must have experience working with elderly rehabilitation, and intermediate care settings.
You will be working as part of a fantastic multidisciplinary team, managing your own caseload of clients efficiently and effectively. If you feel you are suited to this role, then please apply using the form below.
The pay rate show is UMBRELLA method. The PAYE equivalent is £11-16.
Duties within this role will include:
- Devising rehabilitation programmes to develop skills
- Writing clear and concise notes
- Working autonomously
- Dealing with equipment to assist with daily living
- Providing advice for carers and parents
- HireVue online interviews
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Daily payroll
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- First class support and advice from our experienced team of consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.