Are you an Occupational Therapist who specialises in Oncology?
Our NHS client is now recruiting for a band 5 Occupational Therapist to join their well-established NHS trust based in Kent. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week on a locum basis.
The role will involve working within the oncology team, so previous experience within this area is essential to be considered for the role.
The successful candidate will need to be able to manage their own caseload and have excellent communication skills. You will also need to be responsive to changing needs of the patient and can plan forward.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £11-16 per hour.
The candidate’s duties may include:
- Relaxation techniques with patients
- Working with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
- Supporting carers and families
- Discharge planning
- Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
- Undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
- Assess and take in to account deterioration
- Work within a multidisciplinary team
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.