Pulse is actively looking for a band 5 occupational therapist to work within an inpatient setting at a well-established NHS trust. This role is based in the Lancashire area, and is available to start as soon as possible for a 6 week period.
The successful candidate will need to be able to manage their own caseload and have excellent communication skills. You will also have previous exposure of working within a restart and recovery team in an inpatient setting.
The candidate’s duties will include;
• Working with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
• Working with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
• Assessing and providing equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given
• Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
• Undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
• Supporting carers and families
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Up to £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
*Terms and Conditions apply
If you are interested in finding out more about working with Pulse Staffing please apply and one of our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.