Pulse are currently seeking two Band 5 MSK Physiotherapists to join a busy Physiotherapy department based in Merseyside. 23rd September 2016 – on an on-going basis, 37.5 hours a week, 9-5, Monday – Friday. The successful candidate must have strong recent MSK experience and be a car driver and owner.
It is essential the candidate has a degree or equivalent in Physiotherapy with postgraduate general hospital experience. They must also hold current HCPC registration and have MSK experience within the last 12 months.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Brilliant rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, committed and welcoming team
- An assigned consultant
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme* *Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.