Are you an Occupational Therapist looking for an exciting new role?
Pulse now have the new opportunity for a band 5 OT who specialises in Mental Health, to work within a well-established Private Hospital based in East Hertfordshire. The post is available to start immediately offering full time hours Monday to Friday, for an ongoing period.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, skilled, innovative and caring Occupational Therapist that has a keen interest in promoting positive mental health.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £14 - £19 per hour.
Duties will include:
• Discharge planning
• Attending MDT meetings
• Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
• Assessment and intervention of individual patients needs and progress.
• Treating patients for illnesses such as, psychotic disorders, eating disorders or dementia
• Independently manage own caseload
• Working with other healthcare professionals
• Excellent communication / time management skills
Skills and experience needed:
• Previous experience within mental health
• Relevant degree/qualification in OT
• HCPC registration
• Competitive Salary
• Competitive Annual leave
• Company Pension Scheme
• Subsidised Meals
• Onsite support and supervision from the Head of Occupational Therapy
• Opportunity to undertake further learning and development opportunities
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.