Are you an Occupational Therapist looking for an exciting new role?
Pulse now have the new opportunity for a band 5 OT who specialises in Mental Health, to work within a private rehabilitation hospital In Nottinghamshire. The post is available to start immediately offering full time hours on a permanent contract.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, skilled, innovative and caring Occupational Therapist that has a keen interest in promoting positive mental health.
0ther pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £11 - £16 per hour.
Duties will include:
- Work closely with the senior and lead OT to manage a caseload of patients, and independently manage own caseload.
- Work within a Multi-Disciplinary team
- Contribute to risk assessments
- Discharge planning
- Attending MDT meetings
- Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
- Assessment and intervention of individual patients needs and progress.
- Treating patients for illnesses such as, psychotic disorders, eating disorders or dementia
Skills and experience needed:
- Previous experience within mental health
- Relevant degree/qualification in OT
- HCPC registration
- Understanding of the role and expectations within Forensic settings.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Career development
- Voluntary Benefits
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.