Are you an empathetic Occupational Therapist with a keen interest in mental health?
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Mental Health Occupational Therapist, to join our fantastic NHS client’s Mental Health service based in Kent. This is a permanent vacancy which is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week.
The Occupational Therapist in post will manage a defined caseload of clients across 2 wards, using evidence based/client centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
Duties will include:
- Attending MDT meetings
- Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
- Assessment and intervention of individual patients needs and progress.
- Treating patients for a range of moderate to complex mental health conditions
- Working with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
- Previous experience within mental health
- Previous experience working within the community
- Relevant degree/qualification in Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registration
If you are an Occupational Therapist that has excellent communication and rapport building skills and would like to create a positive change to those with mental health difficulties, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible.
- Salary: £24,500 - £26,500 PA
- Onsite support and supervision from the Head of Occupational Therapy
- Company pension scheme
- Subsidised meals
- Opportunity to undertake further learning and development opportunities
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.